22 Mar Maple Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
Posted at 09:38h in Uncategorised
Maple Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 large butternut squash (about 3 lbs), diced
- 1½ Tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Place squash cubes in a large bowl.
- Add oil and maple syrup and stir well.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, salt, pepper.
- Toss all the ingredients together ensuring the cinnamon is evenly spread.
- Place on a cookie sheet. (Line it with parchment paper if you want)
- Roast in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes minutes (flipping at half-time) until squash is tender.
This is best served immediately, but can be made ahead and reheated in a casserole dish.